PHILOSOPHY, INNOVATION, SUCCESS
Federal Housing Solutions™ (FHS™) develops, rehabilitates, and manages multifamily affordable housing assets throughout the United States. FHS targets properties that operate under Federal and local housing regulatory covenants, including:
- Section 8 properties with project-based contracts
- Section 236 properties in need of rehabilitation
- Section 42 LIHTC properties with expiring low-income restrictions
- Section 515 FMHA properties with loans that can be prepaid
- Other assisted properties, including HODAG, HOME, federal or state-financed public housing
FHS™ creates value through smart acquisition and innovative rehabilitation and management, thus capitalizing on their “double-bottom line return” philosophy to create profit for investors and also improve residents’ living conditions and communities. Read more about FHS™'s philosophy, innovation, and success.