Through acquisitions and scaling of the platform, Federal Housing Solutions™ anticipates continued growth and an expanded investor base for their affordable housing portfolio.
In the last 12 months, FHS™ has acquired fee-simple and partnership interests in over 1,100 apartment units. Continuing this momentum, FHS™ is currently in negotiations on 2,500 units throughout the United States and intends to acquire and rehabilitate at approximately 1,000 units each year.
FHS™ is creating a portfolio of deals targeting properties between 50 – 1,000 units, operating under federal, state, and local housing programs:
- Section 8 properties with project-based contracts
- Section 236 properties in need of rehabilitation
- Section 42 LIHTC properties with expiring low-income restrictions
- Section 515 FMHA properties with loans that can be prepaid
- Other assisted properties, including HODAG, HOME, federal or state-financed public housing.
- FHS seeks partnership interests in pre-1986 tax credit properties across the United States.